Monday, January 19, 2009

The state of indecisiveness!!


Ahh!! Iam writing after a very long time and the topic of this post explains it all.

I've been in a state of indecisiveness over an issue for a very long time now and believe me it is not at all pleasant.

Most people, I guess, do suffer from this and it can range from very trivial matters like deciding what to wear for the next party to making life changing decisions!!

Its always best to stand by your decision once you've made it as that would avert alot of problems..

For me, its always been a big pain. I keep thinking, anaylyzing things and changing my decisions based on different reactions and attitudes of the people involved. But then it gets very tedious and it just becomes a habit and it sticks.

I'm still hoping to find a cure for it :D

2 comments:

I love images said...

mubarak! you ain't alone lady! am with you! lol

group of confuse ladies, we can be called ;)

Tooth Fairy said...

haha! i think ladies mostly suffer from it :D